We are seeking an efficent and self-motivated Winter Maintenance Coordinator to join our Ground Control team in Elgin.
This role is to co-ordinate with other members of the Winter Maintenance team, both in Elgin and our HQ in Billericay, to ensure the smooth running, and day-to-day back office functions for the differing winter maintenance accounts.
The winter maintenance contract runs from October to April. During the months of May-September, you will assist other areas within the business.
The person working in this role will need a good knowledge of Excel, must be able to work on own initiative, prioritise workload and be able to manage a very busy and often demanding workload. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential as is effective and clear communication both verbally and written.
The successful candidate must be willing and able to work anti-social hours as weekend cover is required on a rota basis (approx. 1 per month). Additional payments are made for this.
Duties will include:
- Working on shift pattern varying from 7am start to later start as the weather requires.
- Working on weekend shift pattern rota with other team members.
- Managing the daily IT process that manages the overview operation of the winter maintenance system.
- Ensuring our service delivery teams are correctly notified and ready to deliver service. This is done initially by our automated system and supported by phone calls as required.
- Working closely with key customers as their key point of contact and ensuring they have the information they require and rapid responses to any questions raised.
- Monitoring salt levels via our IT system and involvement in ordering and co-ordinating the delivery of salt if needed.
- Other tasks as set and deemed appropriate by the Director.