Based near Horsham, West Sussex, we are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join our team.
This job will suit someone who likes to be outdoors, and enjoys meeting people. The role involves visiting and applying relevant treatments to Customers lawns throughout Sussex and Surrey.
Once established in the role the job will include applying appropriate feed for conditions/season, weed control, scarifying, over seeding, dressing, aerating and disease control. Knowledge of the subject is extremely important to us so we will encourage and help the successful applicant to expand there knowledge, which will in turn enhance their enjoyment of the role.
Competitive salary with generous commission scheme plus all usual employment benefits such as paid holiday and pension.
– Previous Green keeping or Groundsman experience would help
– Applicant needs to be dependable, diligent, honest and polite
– Applicant must be prepared to work on his/her own or sometimes with another experienced member of the team which will enhance training
– Full ‘clean’ driving license a must
– PA1 & PA6 qualifications preferred
– Applicant ideally should live within an easy commute to Horsham
- Green keeping, Groundsmanship or Gardening: Atleast 1 year
Required licence or certification:
- Clean Drivers Licence