We have an exciting opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join our team in Didcot. The purpose of the Grounds Maintenance Operative position is to carry out a range of duties to support the running of the contract. This will include grass cutting, hedge cutting and general grounds maintenance duties.
- Operate equipment in accordance with experience and training.
- Grounds Maintenance knowledge and experience.
- Able to carry out physically demanding tasks.
- Hold a full, clean UK Driving licence.
- Able to work safely within guidance and legislation.
- Experience in a similar job role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- PA1 & PA6 qualification’s are desirable.
This list not exhaustive and duties may vary over time.