Kirman Design is an established multi-award winning garden design and landscaping practice based in Warrington. We are a small team who design and build high quality gardens and landscapes.
We are looking for a professional and experienced landscaper who is proficient in all aspects of landscaping. We are seeking an individual to join our enthusiastic team and in return we are offering a generous salary including benefits package, bonus scheme, tools and transport etc.
We have a diverse and growing portfolio of varied projects. The job will entail driving to project sites and consequently applicants will hold a full UK driving licence. We offer opportunities to strengthen or learn new skills
We have an in house full time garden designer and project manager, to manage all aspects of the design and build process. The main purpose of the role will be to build gardens and other landscaping projects designed by Kirman Design.
You will need the following skills:
- Proficient and experienced in all aspects of landscaping works.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Positive can do/will do attitude with a proactive approach.
- Supervisory skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Site management.
- Ensuring landscaping projects are completed to specification and to a high standard.
- Team player.
- Takes pride in their work.
Salary: £30k depending on experience
Hours of work: 40hrs per week
Contract type: Permanent