We are looking for a skilled, professional, motivated and enthusiastic Landscaper with experience, and good customer service skills. This person will be able to quantify and price jobs, manage staff and be able to liaise with suppliers and administration staff.
We have a diverse and growing portfolio of varied projects. The job will entail driving to project sites and consequently applicants will hold a full UK driving licence. We are able to offer a good salary, commensurate with experience. We offer opportunities to strengthen or learn new skills.
Main purpose of the role:
To build gardens and other landscaping projects designed by Kirman Design.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Site management (including Health and Safety & staff).
- Ensuring landscaping projects are completed to specification, high standard and to budget.
Consulting with (daily basis):
- Other professional trades on site
- Office staff and Managing Director
Key skills required:
- Proficient and experienced in all aspects of landscaping works including: Paving, block paving, drainage, water features, decking, pergolas and wooden structures, fencing, brick and block work, turfing, seeding, hedging and planting.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good organisational skills.
- Positive can do/will do attitude with a proactive approach.
- Project specification, costing and management skills.
- Completion of administrational work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with machinery including diggers, dumpers etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel
- Plant knowledge
- Team player
- Takes pride in their work
- Makes effective use of time
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptable to changes
Health and Safety:
- Complies with own and company’s responsibilities for Health & Safety
- Uses all Personal Protective Equipment as issued
- Is aware of requirements of the company’s Health & Safety policy
Salary: £30k depending on experience
Hours of work: 40hrs per week
Contract type: 6 months trail / Permanent
Expected date of commencement: Position available