The South’s premier landscaping and paving contractor is looking for an experienced landscaper to join our team and help us grow!
We offer the opportunity to work with a multi-award winning, family run company that is growing and so offers good progression opportunities.
You’ll be working with highly skilled professional landscapers on high-end residential and commercial projects around Hampshire.
The right candidate will be…
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
- Someone who can lay slabs and block paving to an incredibly high standard
- Someone who can work on their own initiative
- Someone who can work to drawings and plans
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail
- Someone who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a full, clean driving licence
You will come from a landscaping background with lots of experience in installing high quality hard landscaping projects.
For the right person this is an opportunity to grow within a company that develops its staff, has an outstanding reputation in the landscaping industry and offers rewards/incentives for the right people.
If this sounds like you please send an email with your CV, references and portfolio.
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Landscaping: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence